- What are the advantages of becoming a support member?
- How do I withdraw from the forum?
Book of abstracts
- How much are the membership fees?
- When should membership fees be paid?
- Is it possible to receive an invoice or receipt for membership fees?
- Do membership fees include consumption tax?
- What happens if membership fees are not paid?
- How do I receive a book of abstracts?
- I missed the deadline for registering for a Meeting. Can I still participate?
- Can a representative join the Meeting in my place?
Q1. What are the advantages of becoming a support member?
A1. The benefits of becoming a support member include the following.
Q2. How do I withdraw from the Forum?
- Advertisements can be placed in the book of abstracts for the Japan OLED Forum Meetings by contributing to the Award Support Fund. (Individual members cannot place advertisements.)
- Your organization will be listed as a support member on the Forum's homepage and in the book of abstracts for Meetings.
- After the book of abstracts is compiled for each Meeting, support members will be sent two copies free of cost.
- Five members of the support member's organization can be registered as regular members. Representatives may participate at the Meetings in place of the regular members of a support member. (Individual members cannot do this.)
- Support members can exhibit at Meetings at which an exhibition is planned.
A2. Requests to withdraw from the Forum should be made by emailing the secretariat (requests cannot be made by phone). A notice of withdrawal will be sent after the request has been processed.
Please contact the secretariat if a reply is not received within one week of sending the request.
*Requests to withdraw should be made during the period that membership renewal notices are being sent (April) when possible.
*Failing to pay membership fees does not result in automatic withdrawal from the Forum. Furthermore, prorated refunds of membership fees are not given for withdrawals made during the fiscal year.
(Article 17 of the Forum Bylaws).
Q1. How much are the membership fees?
A1. Please see the membership page for details.
Q2. When should membership fees be paid?
A2. New members: Payment should be made at the time of application. Prorated discounts will not be given for applications made during the fiscal year.
Current corporate and support members: An invoice will be sent on April 1.
Current individual members: Membership renewal notices will be sent by email on April 1. Payment should be made by the end of April.
Q3. Is it possible to receive an invoice or receipt for membership fees?
A3. Requests for invoices or receipts should be made by email. Please indicate the billing name and whether the documents should be sent by email or postal mail.
Q4. Do membership fees include consumption tax?
A4. Membership and Meeting participation fees are not taxed.
Q5. What happens if membership fees are not paid?
A5. If membership fees are not paid for two or more years, membership will be revoked (Article 7 of the Forum Bylaws).
Book of abstracts
Q1. How do I receive a book of abstracts?
A1. After the meeting, two copies will be sent to corporate members to the person in-charge. For individual members (regular or student) who could not participate in the Meeting, a copy will be distributed free of cost after the completion of the Meeting. Please review the following conditions and apply by email within one month after the completion of the meeting.
[Conditions for receiving a free copy of the book of abstracts (all points must be satisfied)]
Must be an individual regular member or student member of the Japan OLED Forum.
- Must have already paid the annual membership fee for the current year.
- Must not have participated in the most recent Meeting.
- Must send by email the name and address of the person to whom the book of abstracts should be sent.
Those who would like a copy of the book of abstracts should apply by sending an email with the following necessary information.
*The member's registered address will be updated with the received address if they do not match.
<Subject> [Japan OLED Forum book of abstracts free distribution; (Registered member name)]
<Body> [ZIP code] [Address] [Department] [Name]
Q1. I missed the deadline for registering for a Meeting. Can I still participate?
A1. Participation is possible for members even if they do not register before the Meeting. People registering as new members on the day of a Meeting can also participate (all membership conditions must be met). However, prior registration for Meetings is requested to help ensure the smooth planning and operation of Meetings.
Q2. Can a representative join the Meeting in my place?
A2. Representatives can participate in the place of regular members from a management or support member. Representatives are not allowed for individual regular members.
For answers to other questions, please inquire by email.