Japan OLED Forum Outstanding Presentation Award guidelines
1. Aim of award
To encourage active participation in the Japan OLED Forum and elevate the level of presentations at the Meetings, this award is presented to the member who displays excellence at the general presentations during the Meetings in autumn and spring.
2. Award specifics: ① Achievement ② Eligibility ③ Period ④ Number of awards ⑤ Award ceremony
- The award recognizes an especially outstanding research presentation given at the general presentation session of a Meeting of the Japan OLED Forum.
- The award is presented to the best speaker (no more than 35 years old as of April 1 of the fiscal year when the presentation is made) of a Meeting of the Japan OLED Forum. However, Special Recognition Awards can be presented to an excellent speaker in specific sessions without any age limit. When the presentation is mainly the result of a group effort, the award may be granted to all the coauthors. However, the presenter should meet the aforementioned age limit.
- The award is presented at each Meeting in the spring and autumn for the best presentation.
- In principle, one award is given at each Meeting, and up to 2 awards are given each year.
- Winners are presented with an award certificate and a research scholarship (¥200,000).
3. Selection process: Selection, deliberation, approval, and decision process
Evaluation sheets are distributed at the Meetings, and deliberations are held among the Japan OLED Forum Outstanding Presentation Award Selection Committee.
Recommendations are made by the Selection Committee and approved by the Steering Committee to decide the recipient.
4. Timing of the award
The award is presented at a ceremony held at the next Meeting.
These regulations come into force from June 1, 2014.