Japan OLED Forum Outstanding Achievement Award guidelines
- Aim of the award
The aim of this award is to recognize and honor a member who has accomplished remarkable achievement in OLED-related science and technology.
- Award specifics
- The award is presented for remarkable achievement in OLED-related science and technology.
- Japan OLED Forum membership or qualification for membership is required. Both individuals and groups are eligible.
- Selection is based on the academic papers and technical presentations produced in the 2-year period ending on December 31 of the previous year. Achievements presented at the Japan OLED Forum are preferred.
- In principle, two awards are presented each year.
- At the spring Meeting, the award and a commemorative gift are presented to the winner(s). Each winner is requested to give a commemorative presentation.
- Selection process
- Candidates can be either self-nominated or nominated by other members.
- Deliberations are held by the Japan OLED Forum Outstanding Achievement Award Selection Committee. Recommendations are made by the Selection Committee and approved by the Steering Committee to decide the recipient(s).
- Timing of award
The award is presented at a ceremony held during the spring Meeting.
Documents to be submitted
-Letter of recommendation (format is provided separately): The following items should be included.
- Nominee name, department, job title, and contact information (address, telephone, fax, and email)
- Name and contact information of nominator
- Written recommendation
- Copy of objective supporting documents to judge the achievement (academic papers, abstracts, patents, press releases, etc.)
Where to submit (either by physical or electronic mail):
Japan OLED Forum Secretariat
Global Innovation Center (GIC), Room FS-303
6-1 Kasuga-koen, Kasuga-city
Fukuoka 816-8580 JAPAN
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel&Fax: 092-591-2705